Children love food, and they love to have a good laugh while having food. Create a great atmosphere for them to enjoy food with some hilarious food jokes.
Food jokes can be shared at any time and in any setting where food is involved. And the best thing about food jokes is that they have zero calories. Treat yourselves to our collection of humorous food jokes for kids.
100 Food Jokes For Kids
Here are a few food jokes that kids would love to hear and share with their buddies and enjoy.
1. What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold?
2. What bird is with you at every meal?
3. What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?
A box of quackers
4. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert?
5. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
6. How do you make an artichoke?
You strangle it
7. What is a table you can eat?
8. What is a carrot detective famous for?
For getting to the root of every case
9. Why did the student eat his homework?
The teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
10. What’s the best thing to put into a pie?
11. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because it wasn’t peeling well
12. Why couldn’t the sesame seed leave the gambling casino?
Because it was on a roll
13. What did the baby corn say to its mom?
“Where’s my popcorn?”
14. What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?
15. What did the lettuce say to the celery?
Quit stalking me
16. Where do you learn to make banana splits?
At sundae school
17. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it
18. What school subject is the fruitiest?
History — because it is full of dates
19. What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on him?
Nothing; he just let out a little wine.
20. Who is a dessert’s favorite actor?
Robert Brownie, Jr
21. What did the hungry computer eat?
Chips — one byte at a time
22. What candy do you eat on the playground?
23. Why can’t you starve to death on a beach?
Because of all the sand that is there
24. What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable?
25. How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
You’ll find footprints in the cheesecake.
26. Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You might spread it.
27. Why did the melon jump into the lake?
It wanted to be a watermelon.
28. What do you think of that new diner on the moon?
The food was good, but there really wasn’t much atmosphere.
29. Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing
30. What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet
31. What term do we use for a group of strawberries playing guitar?
A jam session
32. Why do fish avoid the computer?
So they don’t get caught on the Internet
33. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?
34. What’s in an astronaut’s favorite food?
35. What does a nosey pepper do?
Gets jalapeño business
36. Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food
37. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
It was feeling crumb-y
38. What is a computer’s favorite snack?
39. What vegetables are a sailor’s enemies?
40. What do you get when a pig and a chicken bump into each other?
Ham and eggs
41. What do cats call mice on skateboards?
Meals on Wheels
42. How do you make a walnut laugh?
Crack it up
43. What do you get when you cross a frog and a popsicle?
44. What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?
Close the door; I’m dressing.
45. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
46. Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea?
To go with the jellyfish
47. Where do hamburgers go dancing?
48. What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?
“That hit the spot.”
49. Why was the baby strawberry crying?
Because her mom and dad were in a jam
50. What’s small and red and has a rough voice?
A hoarse radish!
51. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
Ice SCREAM and BOOberries
52. What did the hot dog say when his friend defeated him in the race?
“Wow, I like the fact that you have mustard enough strength to ketchup to me.”
53. What do elves make sandwiches with?
54. What do you get if you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician?
A yam session
55. Why did the man eat at the bank?
He wanted to eat rich food.
56. When potatoes have babies, what are they called?
57. Why shouldn’t you tell an egg a joke?
Because it might crack up
58. How do you make a lemon drop?
Just let it fall
59. What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
60. What has ears but can’t hear?
61. What do you call a cheese that’s feeling low?
62. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret on a farm?
Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn has ears
63. What is a cheerleader’s favorite drink?
64. Why don’t chickens play sports?
Because they hit fowl balls
65. How do you make an apple turnover?
Push it downhill
66. What do you call candy that was stolen?
67. What is fast, loud, and crunchy?
A rocket chip
68. What’s brown, hairy, and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation
69. What kind of bagel can fly?
A plain (plane) bagel
70. What do you get when you cross an apple with a shellfish?
A crab apple
71. What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
72. What do you call a shoe made from a banana?
73. What do you call the king of vegetables?
74. Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue?
To get another rib
75. What do you give to a sick lemon?
76. Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?
Because she was stuffed
77. What did the father tomato say to the baby tomato while out for a walk?
78. What do ghosts eat for dinner?
79. Which vegetable has just broken out of prison?
80. What do you call a peanut in a spacesuit?
81. What does a mixed-up hen lay?
82. How do humans on the moon eat their food?
In satellite dishes
83. What did the pecan say to the walnut?
We’re friends because we’re both nuts.
84. What kind of keys do kids like to carry?
85. What is a plumber’s favorite vegetable?
86. Why did the rancher name his ranch “Peanut Butter”?
Because it was a great spread
87. What is the term used for a fake noodle?
88. What does an evil hen lay?
89. Where did the broccoli go to have a few drinks?
The salad bar
90. What do snobby vegetables do when they see people?
They turnip (turn up) their noses.
91. What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
92. What do ghosts eat on Halloween?
93. What do you get from a pampered cow?
94. How do chickens bake a cake?
95. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear
96. What day do potatoes hate the most?
97. Where do tough chickens come from?
98. What do ghosts like for dessert?
99. Which dessert is perfect for eating in bed?
A sheet cake
100. Why does yogurt love going to museums?
Because it’s cultured
Keeping your kids engaged and entertained becomes easy-peasy with these food jokes for kids. Share them when your children are gloomy or when they have had a tough day at school and see their eyes sparkle with delight.